To provide a collaborative approach to resilience from BC threats to continue to deliver services to the communities of Wales
The main areas of focus of this work stream are:
- We are providing a network for our Business Continuity Managers to share best practice and promote a BC culture across Wales by aligning approaches and processes.
- Templates and Documentation
- Developing consistent BC templates and documentation across Wales to support learning and improvement.
- Identifying and providing an audit process with consistent internal and peer assessment approach across Wales.
- To collaboratively review changes in Legislation, Guidance and Standards providing a consistent approach to regulatory compliance.
- Exercises and Events
- To develop a suite of exercises to be used across Wales. Jointly working on the development and review of exercises to test, rehearse and maintain our BC Plans.
- By sharing of table top and live exercise plans and debriefs reports we are building on our organisational learning, sharing and contributing to individual and collective improvement.
- We will also review actual BC Events and share lessons identified.