This work stream aims to strategically support the ICT delivery groups within the services.
Realising the benefits derived from, and the true potential of collaborative working to enhance information technology support effectiveness to the services.
By delivering a collaborative model where appropriate, whilst recognising that the best solutions may on occasion be a local.
The areas of focus for this work stream are:
- ICT Strategy
- To collaborate where possible to develop systems supporting the needs of the NIC work streams
- To deliver mission critical systems collaborating to get the best value out of these projects
- To identify re-procurement needs for ICT systems across the services
- Emergency Services Mobile Communications Programme (ESMCP)
- Delivery of a new mobile communications environment for the 3 Welsh FRS’s
- Control Room Resilience
- Deliver combined control cover that provides a better service to the public of Wales
- Secure information sharing
- Develop ways to securely share information between the three services