Realising the benefits derived from, and the true potential of collaborative working to enhance Operational effectiveness and improve the safety of Firefighters and Communities across Wales
The areas of focus for this work stream are:
- Operational Assurance/ Peer assessment
- To review the operational assurance arrangements and develop a suite of options that provides the most appropriate and cost effective solution for self-assessment in Wales.
- Operations procurement
- Wherever possible all three FRS’s to consider collaboration on the procurement of all operational equipment
- Research & Development
- The future of Fire-fighting development and techniques - “what will fire-fighting look like in the future”
- National Operational Guidance (NOG)
- To Review and adopt National guidance and align operational guidance in Wales
- AutomaticFire Alarms / Unwanted Fire Signals
- To consider guidance identified in the National Framework 2016 onwards in support of the recommendation to identify the main sources of false alarms and take all reasonable and practical steps to reduce their incidence.